The best deals on iPhone 12 Pro in Canada
Looking for the best deals on iPhone 12 Pro? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the iPhone 12 Pro but also at all the deals currently on offer for iPhone 12 Pro in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
|2532 x 1170 OLED at 460 ppi
|12 MP wide lens rear camera, 12 MP ultra-wide lens rear camera, 12 MP telephoto rear camera and 12 MP front-facing camera
The iPhone 12 Pro is an upgraded version of the iPhone 12 at a slightly higher cost.
October 24, 2020
- Telephoto lens: The iPhone 12 Pro has an added telephoto lens that's perfect for portraits and taking pictures of scenes that are further away.
- Better screen: The screen on the iPhone 12 Pro is brighter compared to the iPhone 12.
- Stainless steel body: While the regular iPhone 12 line has an aluminium casing, the iPhone 12 Pro uses stainless steel for added durability.
- Good affordable upgrade: The price difference between the iPhone 12 128GB and the iPhone 12 Pro 128GB is quite small. If you are interested in the added telephoto lens, the better screen and the aluminium body, you might want to get this model instead of the regular iPhone 12.
- 60 Hz screen: While some other flagship Android devices have 120 Hz screens, the iPhone 12 still has a 60 Hz screen.
iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB prices by provider (device only)
If you want to compare the price of the iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB without considering any related phone plan, you've come to the right place. Just select your preferred provider from the options below, and you'll be taken to a page with all the details you need. It will show you the monthly cost, upfront payment, and total payment over two years, with all the different prices according to each Canadian province.