The best deals on iPhone 12 in Canada
Looking for the best deals on iPhone 12? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the iPhone 12 but also at all the deals currently on offer for iPhone 12 in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
|Screen Resolution:||2532 x 1170 OLED at 460ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP wide lens rear camera, 12 MP ultra-wide lens rear camera and 12 MP front-facing camera|
|RAM memory:||4 GB|
Apple’s newest smartphone, the iPhone 12, is an affordable premium device with specs similar to the iPhone 11.
October 24, 2020
- New design: The iPhone 12 has a new design that's lighter and smaller than the iPhone 11, with flat edges instead of the curved edges used on previous models.
- 5G support: All the models in the iPhone 12 line are 5G compatible.
- MagSafe wireless charging: The new MagSafe charging system is convenient but slow. Having the choice between wired charging and wireless charing is a great plus.
- New display: The new OLED display has better colors and contrast than the LCD screen of the iPhone 11. It's also protected by Ceramic Shield glass that's supposedly 4 times more resistant to drops.
- Shorter battery life: The iPhone 12 battery isn't bad by any means, but it won't last as long as it did on the iPhone 11 (especially with 5G).
- 60 Hz screen: While some other flagship Android devices have 120 Hz screens, the iPhone 12 still has a 60 Hz screen.
- Not as many camera options: The iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max both have better camera systems than the iPhone 12. If you want an iPhone with the best camera possible, we suggest you look at these models.